Christa asked me these questions. Read the rules at the end if you want to play!
1. If you could choose one of the ladies you have been posting about recently to become “the one” which one would she be?
I would pick the Other Island Girl because she’s the one I’d most want to have babies with. Also my impression of her is emotionally stable, level-headed and sane.
2. What’s the coolest thing you’ve ever seen while diving?
The coolest thing would have to be – a submarine. we were heading out to do a deep dive (before my rebreather days) and there it was, the tourist submarine. It was so cool, we swam as fast as we could and caught up and they were taking our pictures and I was laughing and clapping my hands and it was so great. All of us divers looked really cool too, with double tanks and sidemounts, lots of gear, all streamlined. I had always wanted to see the sub, you can hear it if it’s in the water, but that was the first time I had actually seen it. I was with my friends from Virginia, USA who were visiting.
3. If you were forced to leave the Cayman Islands tomorrow and never return, where would you move to next?
I’d move back to Hawaii but I probably wouldn’t stay there for long. I’d already planned that when I was considering the possibilitues of my contract renewal.
4. If you could have dinner with anyone alive or dead, who would it be and why?
Without hesitation I pick Lt. Col. Eileen M. Collins, I think that Space Shuttle Commander is the coolest job and she’s the person I most want to meet on this earth.
5. Shag, marry, push off a cliff: Diane Sawyer, Barbara Walters, Katie Couric.
Diane Sawyer, shag
Barbara Walters, shag
Katie Couric, shag
I wouldn’t marry anyone I didn’t know!
Want to play?
The Official Interview Games Rules:
1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying, “interview me”.
2. I will respond by asking you five questions – each persons will be different.
3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.