I seem to be the only one who has hope for Sheba. All the vets sound negative, and my wife agrees with them. They changed medications yesterday, and they do blood tests every 36-48 hours. I say wait till after the next blood tests to see if there’s improvement.
Also the vets did an ultrasound and found a large mass on her liver. (maybe kidney, I’m not sure) that they think is the cause of her problems.
She’s too weak to operate on, or even test the mass. I think they would have put her to sleep already if it wasn’t for me.
If the new meds help, there still may be hope, if it doesn’t, today may be Sheba’s last day.
Hang in there Sheba.
I think losing a dog is worse than losing a human.
I hate to think I agree, but I think I agree.