Today is my split shift hump day. I like it.
My boss retired yesterday. Today is the first day without him. The new boss is exactly the same, only he’s a she. And she gives me more freedom to do things my way. The trouble with me, if you give me more freedom, I’ll get into trouble. Give me enough rope. I’ll hang myself. Another thing about the new boss, once her mind is made up, it is made up. No amount of logic and reason can change her mind. Just like a typical female! ( I mean that in a good way!)
Weeeee shallll Seeeeee how things go, on a day-at-a-time basis. I think overall she’ll be an improvement.
Last night I was sorting through some old photos. I found this, one of the ones I consider abstract. I need to look up abstract in the dictionary, I realize I don’t know exactly what it means!
Here it is, from one of my favorite websites, Answers.com
ab·stract (a(b-stra(kt’, a(b’stra(kt’) adj.
1. Considered apart from concrete existence: an abstract concept.
2. Not applied or practical; theoretical. See synonyms at theoretical.
3. Difficult to understand; abstruse: abstract philosophical problems.
4. Thought of or stated without reference to a specific instance: abstract words like truth and justice.
5. Impersonal, as in attitude or views.
6. Having an intellectual and affective artistic content that depends solely on intrinsic form rather than on narrative content or pictorial representation: abstract painting and sculpture.
Uh, I guess so, I mean, exactly what I thought! Except for the intellectual part. Ha!
Have a great day!